The secret of upselling aftersales is not so much how to do it but rather what to say, when and how to say it.Most Aftersales Advisors tasked with upselling fail to generate maximum profits simply because they lack the confidence and skills required to upsell effectively.
In this special one day training event your Aftersales Team will get everything they need to identify and plan
an effective upsell process.
The process is guaranteed to add at least 5 upsell opportunities to every aftersales enquiry, and to ensure you don’t send your customers into the arms of the independents.
Starting with the incoming enquiry (at least 3 opportunities) to the customer bringing the car into the dealership (a further two opportunities) through to the mid repair call (upsell from the VHC), and finally at the handover (at least two further opportunities).
I will reveal all in this exclusive one day event. Plus, participants will also discover:
- The BIG mistake EVERY service advisor makes that could be costing you thousands (if not hundreds of thousands)
- How to upsell to every customer (and have them love you for it!)
- State of the art persuasion techniques to help your aftersales department sell more hours and parts; more often
- Why customers raise price objections and how to handle them
- The blueprint to designing a powerful and effective upsell process
- How to sell all your RED work
- How to sell all your AMBER work
- How to have customers buy more every time and still come back.
From 9am through to 5.30pm I will teach firsthand how to:
- Understand the psychology of how to get customers to want to spend more money
- Create powerful ‘word tracks’ to close every enquiry
- Develop a fool proof system of up-selling for every ‘service booking’
- Identify the number one thing that stops people from saying ‘Yes’ to more work
- Identify the most important attribute needed to sell more hours in your workshop
- Put together a service process to get you to the top of the CSi Scorecard
This is a high energy, exclusive one day seminar where I’ll be sharing the techniques that will help you close every opportunity, plus you will get detailed course materials and pocket size prompts for you to use ‘live in the workplace’.
For your convenience the event is being run at three different locations on three separate dates…
- London – 26th April 2012
- Birmingham – 27th April 2012
- Leeds – 8th May 2012
Order your ticket(s) now to secure a place…
Attending one of the above events is an absolute must for All Service Advisors and Managers or Anyone in Front-Line After-Sales. The potential for your Service department is in excess of £100,000 incremental income for the average dealer and for bigger dealers as much as £250,000 – possibly more.
With limited spaces available at just £97+vat per person, places will fill fast. So please hurry – reserve your seats today.